Wednesday 23 November 2011

Thirty Day Challenge

Hey there :D


So. I've officially decided to take a thirty-day challenge thingy. Was I tagged? Nope. Do I even care? Nope. Oh, the things that happen when you're bored... XD Well, it sounds fun, too, I guess. But I'm not gonna do it for thirty days straight, Imma do it on thirty random days that are (hopefully) close together. If this was supposed to have any tags attached, I tag everybody who is reading this that has a blog (and if you don`t have a blog, go get one. please.). Anywhoo,, here goes day one!


A recent picture of you and fifteen interesting facts about yourself



Kay, there's the recent picture of me <--

I'm Sabrina, and I was born on April 15. My favourite number is seven, my fave colour is pink, my fave candy is Bridge Mixture (which is just an assortment of chocolate-covered nuts, caramels and creams) and my favourite food (that ISN`T a dessert-type food) is scalloped potatoes :P

Art is my passion and my favourite medium is digital art (cuz it doesn`t make a mess, lawls :P).

I have really dark brown eyes, brown hair with deep bronze highlights, and I`m only about 5`4. I`m half filipino, but I was born in, and still live in, Canada. I play the recorder, the piano, the kazoo (lawls) and I love to sing, though I`m not very good at it X).

My all-time favourite flower is the Forget-Me-Not, and my favourite book is The City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers. Awesome book, you might wanna check it out some day! Also, I spend wayyy too much time on dA (deviantart.com) and my username on there is MarshmallowFluffies. (all one word)


Oops, that`s prolly way more than fifteen XD Oh well. It`s not like anyone`s counting... Right? *Stares at Chiaki and Flavia*

Hahaa, just kidding, just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment