Monday 28 November 2011

Day Two, and other stuff

Hey there :D

Soooooooooo. Today Imma try something new and exciting! I'm going to try to fit both my thirty day challenge and some kinda neat stuff into my blog today. I've always wanted to make one of these... Thingies... So my dreams are finally coming true :'D Onwards!


~Thirty Day Challenge~

Day Two: The meaning behind your Facebook status.


"it's official. I have ten friends on Facebook. *dies*"


Uhm.... My status is pretty straightforward. My parents will only let me add one friend (that isn't a relative or High School Club-thing) on Facebook... So this was my sarcastic reply. Or is it sarcastic..? I dunno. I'm bad with this stuff.... D: Meh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now onto the other neat stuff! This is going to be my dump for all the things that Sabrina Harvey (that's me :P) finds somewhat interesting that she hopes you will find interesting as well. Ta-daaaa!

-Ever wonder why doctors call their profession "practice?"

-November 29 is "Sinkie Day." That's tomorrow~! X)

-A "sinkie" is "anyone who grabs a food item and then eats it over the sink." Isn't that cool? We have a name for people like this!

-Apparently Facebook plays a key part in 1 out of every 4 divorces. Huh.

-AMERICANS DON'T HAVE ALLEN'S APPLE JUICE! HOW DO THEY LIVE?! (haha, I don't like apple juice, though. It has a nasty after-taste.)

-A single lemon contains more sugar than a handful of strawberries.

-My friends used to think I had a piece of metal stuck in my brain so that I could pick up radio signals and spout out random facts.

-4 cups of Bak Choy or whatever has the same amount of Calcium as a cup of Milk.

-Antibiotics in milk is prohibited in Canada.

-Campbell's Alphabet soup only comes in the Roman alphabet.

-"...After doing a wide survey, we have concluded that these are the worst girl's names: Bimberly, Brunhilda, Chinchilla, Crayola... Hortense, Latrina, Michelina... Pepsi, Prunella, Rotunda, Salmonalla, Tamale, Velveeta, Yeti, Zona." Yeah, no kidding.

-"Hi! I'm guessing you're from Tennessee, because you're the only 'ten' I see! I know you're good at science. Are you going to be a female astronaut? Because you are really out of this world! If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together! What do you say?"
How about no?

-Score bars are delicious.

-I seriously think I might have ADHD. :/

Aaaaand that's all for now, folks! Have an awesome Sinkie day! :)

-Sabre

No comments:

Post a Comment