Thursday 6 October 2011

Hey Guys.

Hey guys.

This is my first blog. Are you excited? Cuz I am! I'm not really sure what to write about, so I'll just write about whatever crosses my mind first.

TOMORROW IS TIGHT N' BRIGHT DAY! Ehmigawsh, I am soooo pumped. Totally rocking those neon pink pants tomorrow ;D But tomorrow is also the day that my parents and grandparents are picking me up from school, so they're gonna be... BLINDED. By too much neon. I bet even Ice Cream Shops have less neon colours in their front windows. (If that makes sense..?)

And and and I did the announcements today! Haha, I can't beleive the deal I'm making over such a small, trivial little thing. But it really meant alot to me! I'm actually (gasp!) getting involved in school activities! I know, sounds impossible for a nerd like me, right? Lol.

Maybe I should join the Glee Club as well. Okay, maybe not join, that's not for me to decide, but at least audition or something. I don't watch Glee, and I probably never will, but the singing/dancing/acting part sounds fun.

Today I went to the Go Club at lunch. Go is... Difficult...? I dunno. Maybe it's because it was my first try, and everybody was pretty dang good at it. I just felt like Go is kind of pointless. Sorry, Kay-girl! I just... I dunno. Maybe I'll like it more when I actually get how to play.

Well. I am tired, so this is where my blog is gonna have to end. Thanks to anyone who read..!

2 comments:

  1. Noooo! I know you shouldn't have played against Chris :( That bully was totally being...unfair :P Well, I can play a teaching game with you, if you want. It's totally fine if you don't want to play, though. I mean, some people think it's boring (no clue how they'd come to such a popostorous conclusion...ignore my crappy spelling :( ) Aaah yes! Neon Day was AWESOME! did your grandparents die of too much pinkness? :D

    sorry, I would say more, but I've totally gotta get lost now. My sandwish is waiting... >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sabrina! Awesome blog. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope that you enjoy posting blogs and checking other peoples' blogs out.

    Hi, I'm Tane. (sorry I didn't introduce myself in the beginning!) Here is a link to my blog if you want to check it out!

    Link: http://tangerine-tane.blogspot.com/

    Here's a link to my sister's blog.

    Link: http://perrinphilippa.blogspot.com/

    If the links don't work, look up Fifth out of Ten on Google to find my blog, and look up PerrinPhilippa to find my sister's blog.
    (Eek, I have a feeling that the links HAVEN'T worked!)

    Once again, awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete